lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

My Favorite Photoghraph

My favorite photo is one of my cat, he called Bandido. This picture shows to my cat in my garden and looks like a feral cat, is very funny your expression. I took this photo one day in the summer when I played with him with a grass. The photograph captured the perfect moment when my cat looks like an angry cat. I like this photo because is very important for remember to my cat and besides I am happy when see this photo. This photograph means so much for me and my family because we miss to Bandido. Is once of memory that more appreciate. Also I like very much the cats so anything photo with a cat is beautiful for me, but this photo is especially for me. Finally, this photo looks nice because that day the light help very much. 


3 comentarios: