lunes, 26 de octubre de 2015

My Favorite Festivity

My favorite festivity is Halloween and it is celebrated on 31st of October. The origin of this festivity is Celta but it is celebrated around the world especially in English Speaking Countries and also in Spain and Latin America. The ancient celtas believed that in "Samahain" or Halloween the spirits crossed the line from the afterlife, because in this festivity it is a tradition to use mask and costume to shoo the evil spirits. Halloween is celebrated in different parts of the world thanks to horror movies. At present this festivity is celebrated in Latin America as the proximity between the world of the dead and the world of the living. In Chile the children visit the house´s to request for candy and the adults go to parties associated with this festivity. I like Halloween because for me it is a festivity to have fun and I like the costume and all esthetic related. 

3 comentarios: