lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

An expert on my field

I don´t admire anyone on my field but I respect teacher Andrés Antivilo, he is psychologist of the University of Chile and he has a Master in Methodology of the Sciences of Behavior in the University Complutense of Madrid. Since 2004 he has been a teacher on the department of psychology in the University of Chile besides he conducts the center of investigation of DEMRE (Department of Evaluation, Measurement and Search Educational). He teach statistics and quantitative methodology.

 Andrés works as psychometric and he collaborates in many investigations. His recent publication are about the quality of life of patients with bipolar disorder and health mental scholar. My favorite investigation of Andrés is about the effect of the implementation of the SIPEE in the major of psychology (Especially system of admission in the University of Chile). I like Andrés Antivilo because he is very dedicated to his work and teaches very well, even this year he was rewarded as the best teacher of bachelor of the Faculty of Social Science. Thanks to him I learned about statistics.


1 comentario: