lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

The best concert I´ve seen

The best concert that I have seen and in which I spent a wonderful time was for Asian Kung-Fu Generation. They came to Chile in November of this year. AKFG played in the Movistar Arena for the event Super Japan Expo. I like this band so much because it means a coming back to my infancy. They played openings of different anime but my favourite song is Rewrite, this song is the opening of Full Metal Alchemist and when they played this song I felt very touched because I remembered many moments of my childhood. For this event I went with two friends. Before the concert there were many activities in the open area, there were many stores, cosplayers and other stage outside. We had a good time before the concert, everything was very funny.  Me and my friend Karen waited for the concert very excited because the presentation of AKFG was important for us. I listened to this band from a long time and I never thought that I could see this band live. To see a Japanese band live was a dream come true. Asian Kung-Fu Generation - REWRITE @Chile (2015.11.14) Super Japan Expo 2015


2 comentarios: