lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015

My Favorite Piece of Technology

My favorite technological object is my notebook because it is very useful for my study and also to have fun. It was a gift from my mother because I needed one for my study. I use my notebook most of the time of the day because I need to read my text for my subject and I want to keep the contact with my family and friends in Puerto Montt. Usually, I check my Facebook and E-mail and in my free time I chat with my close friends. I like my notebook because it is a tool to work and contact a the people, besides I like to watch anime or movies. If I didn´t have my notebook I couldn´t keep the contact with my family and I couldn't do my homework and read my text. Once I didn´t have my notebook in the last semester and I had problems to fulfill my responsibilities. 

3 comentarios: