lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2015

My expectations for the new semester




In this semester I want to go to University everyday and I hope to enjoy my time. I have classes all day on mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays and thursdays just in the morning. On fridays I don't have class. On mondays I have Psychology of development II and English III. On tuesdays I have IALEP {Introduction to Evaluation Psychological} and Neuroscience Cognitive. On wednesdays I have class of Psychology Social II and Methodology Qualitative. Finally, on thursdays I have class of Psychiatry. 
I hope go to class of Jiu Jitsu but I don't have time yet for this because my subjects are very demanding. Besides because of the strike in the University the semester is very short. 
Personally I want that semester to be fast because I want to go to my house in Puerto Montt to spend time with my family and my friends. 




2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Valentina, very funny the image of pusheen. You can organize your time to can to go to class of jiu jitsu.
    Bye

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Valentina, you post is very nice :) I love the cat and you image of pusheen it´s so cute. I can see do you study psychology, I wish you luck and good vibes for this semester!
    Bye

    ResponderBorrar