lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2015

My autoboigraphy




Hello everyone! This is my first post of the semester. My name is Valentina I am 21 years old. I was born in Puerto Montt. I am studying second year at the momento. I studied Psychology.

In the primary I study at Escuela España then in the high school I study at Liceo Isidora Zegers de Huneeus. At the moment I study Psychology in the University of Chile.

My parents are divorced. My mom lives in Puerto Montt and my dad lives in Rancagua. My brother works in a school located in Rolecha. 

I like rock and metal music. Bands like Metalucifer, Ghost, Slayer, Black Sabbath, etc. Also I like to watch anime in my  free time. You should watch Ore monogatari, Arslan Senki and Shimoneta. These animes are great. 

Besides I love the cats!



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario